Now we need a couple of guidelines I think to keep things into perspective.
Remember, we want to help others be as successful as we think we have been in saving money by reducing clean water usage in our own homes:
- No vendors. If you are a vendor who is simply leaving a comment and a link to your own product, I suggest you don’t.
- If your product is that good, contact me to arrange a product giveaway through the SavingsGrid so members can try your product and write their own comments here on how good it did or did not reduce their home’s energy usage.
- You can send an email to Dan@SavingsGrid.com and let me know the details of your water saving product and how many you are willing to provide in a giveaway.
- If you want to simply mention a type of product without mentioning the specific brand or manufacturer, that is OK.
- Not everyone knows about all the different tpes of water saving products which are available.
- If you want to mention a specific product name or brand name, that is OK as well as long as you actually use the product.
- Remember, we are after your real water saving experiences here.
- If you have not yet used the product but want to ask if others have before you buy it, that is OK as long as you indicate this in your comment below.
- We simply want to be able to easily diferentiate between a product you are using vs one you have simply heard about.
I think that is it.
Now, what water saving products and services do you use which saves you money through reduce clean water used inside or outside your home that others may wish to also try?