Savings can be defined as:
- Action taken to keep something of value for later use, such as Planet Earth or your personal nest egg
- Your money in a type of bank account; money set aside for a future use
- Using something less to save you money
A Grid can be defined as a:
- Delivery network for electricity (i.e. the electric grid), natural gas or clean water
- Collection or network of intersecting paths, routes or lines; a framework for organizing related ideas
- Combination of resources from multiple areas to reach a common goal, as in grid computing
The SavingsGrid is here to support the efforts of you and thousands of others to save money and the environment at the same time.
Continue to understand how the goals of our community are supported through the SavingsGrid logo.